Saturday, February 12, 2011

Just a little Update

Well, a week has gone by so I figured I should probably update you all on my life.

Not a ton has happened since the superbowl celebrations, but let me tell you, the weather here in Marburg?  Phenomenal!  We are averaging currently at about 50 degrees for temperatures, even though some days our expected highs are only around 37.  It truly feels like spring here, which I am completely content with.  I feel like dealing with winter here makes the time pass more slowly and make me more aggitated since I don't want to go out and explore as much.. so yay! Spring!  I've been going on walks every day, and I swear I got sunburnt one day this week.  It wasn't that hard to accomplish after walking around for about 5 miles under the clear blue skies.  I could definitely get used to this.

In other news, it just hit me today that I really only have about 4 months left here.  That sounds like soooo long to some of you I'm sure, but oh my gosh.  That is like, nothing!!  Where has this year gone?! I am trying to plan my final little trips, and I'm coming to the conclusion I just don't have enough time to do everything that I want to do! ahhh!! When I left the states after Christmas I was like oh, no big deal, I've got 5 months to do all this stuff I want to do.  Well, a month has gone by, and tomorrow I'm leaving for Portugal, then to Hamburg for my birthday, then Berlin for culture class, then language class/culture class for six weeks, then normal class, and then... home.  Oh my god.  I am so not ready for this whirl wind of a tour to be over.  I guess I'll just have to come back and do another study abroad! haha I think my dad just had a heart attack.  But yeah.  It's ending waaaay too fast!!


Lisbon tomorrow! 4 am train to the airport! I'm pumped!!

No comments:

Post a Comment