Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Blog? Say What? Does she know how to do this?

The Answer? No.  I have no idea how to run a blog, really.  Please accept my apology in advance if I totally butcher this.  However, I figure this will probably be easier than sending a variety of huge mass emails, which I would probably only compile about once a month.  So, hopefully I can update this more frequently and efficiently.  Yay for technology! 

At this very moment, I'm 15 days away from departure.  I'm beginning to get excited, nervous (not too bad) and frustrated (only with the huge to-do list that keeps adding to itself, as well as the huge empty boxes which need to have already been packed and are going nowhere..).  So yes, here come 15 extremely busy days, filled with many emotions, activities and last minute errands.  Bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment